Group Travel in New Orleans
Need help deciding where to stay during your visit? That’s why the Blake Hotel New Orleans offers ideal accommodations for family reunions, school groups, business meetings, and everything in between.
Whether your group is traveling for business or leisure, make your stay memorable with all the luxuries of home and more. From affordable room blocks to convenient on-site dining, our Downtown New Orleans hotel provides a variety of features and amenities that are perfect for any group.
As guests of our property, you and your traveling companions can enjoy:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- On-site dining at Café at the Square
- A fully-equipped fitness center with state-of-the-art ProMaxima® equipment and flat-screen TVs
- A business center with computers and printing terminals available for use
- 24-hour front desk services, tour assistance, wake-up calls, and nighttime security
- Spacious front lobby areas with plush seating, ideal for gathering a group
- An on-site sundry shop for added guest convenience
- Valet parking and dry cleaning services (provided at nominal fees)
- Features two meeting rooms that open to a large balcony overlooking St. Charles Avenue. Our Lafayette Room is 800 square feet and our St. Charles Room is 475 square feet.
Guests can also enjoy close proximity to many area attractions, including Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Jackson Square, French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Bourbon Street, Tulane University, Loyola University, and more. Make your group’s experience in New Orleans the best it can be! Submit a request for proposal to learn more about group travel at the Blake Hotel New Orleans, or call us today.